Andrew St. Royal /
February 20th, 2020
St. Royal Entertainment is looking for one or two freelance copywriters/content writers.
You should apply if
- -You’ve got the basics of site copy, banner ads, direct e-mails, interactive scripts, and other online marketing.
- -Copy is your comfort-zone, but you’ve got a well-rounded knowledge of the broader industry—social media, usability, online marketing, and traditional advertising.
- -Grasping communication challenges and devising imaginative solutions that are both brilliant and on-brand is what you do.
- -You have prior experience managing cross-functional projects and possess well-developed project management skills as you will be working with more than one brief at a time
- -You have demonstrated the ability to combine and translate complex material from different sources and contexts into stories and content that engage and resonate with target audiences
- -You have demonstrated communication skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
(1) BLOG CONTENT COPYWRITER
Assist with an ongoing series of blogs and vlogs – estimate around 2 pieces of written content per month (750-1000 words) around the following topics:
- -Music Experiences as it relates to: Weddings, Events, Brands, Audiovisual Production
- -Event Business
- -Music Artists
The blog copywriter must:
- -Adopt optimal writing style and tone for the desired demographic for each topic.
- -Have an understanding of SEO, keywords, anchor text (linking best practice)
- -Have an excellent track record of writing CTAs, headlines, and digestible copy (via subheadings, organization, etc) that drives readership
- -Be dedicated to being up to date on current best practices
- -Be willing to review key ROI metrics and adapt
- -Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control.
(2) BRAND COPYWRITER
We are also looking for a copywriter to complete a branding exercise and update (this does not need to be the same person):
- -Positioning Statement
- -Website copy
- -Form copy
The brand copywriter must:
- -Have a polished system for developing a brand’s voice, as you will be expected to lead the CEO through your process. Please be sure to outline your process in your email.
- -Have had experience (portfolio) developing a brand voice.
- -Have 2+ years’ experience as a copywriter in an agency environment.
- -Demonstrated communication skills and a meticulous eye for detail.
Interested applicants for one, or both roles please email email@example.com with “ATTN Blog Copywriter Position”, or ATTN Brand Copywriter Position”, or “ATTN Blog & Brand Copywriter” in the subject line as appropriate.
Include rates, and examples which demonstrate the above.