Andrew St. Royal /
December 27th, 2019
ST. ROYAL ENTERTAINMENT IS SEEKING A NEW TEAM MEMBER!
We are looking for a professional and organized individual for an ongoing position as:
FULL-TIME SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
St. Royal is a team of personable, skilled event and music professionals with a focus on repeatable and measurable results. We help drive the success of our clients by marrying the right talent to each event’s objectives and needs. We do what other agencies and entertainment companies dread – we actually work, and we have a blast doing it, because happy clients, an exciting talent roster, and a motived team are what we are about.
Every day we strive to engage and deliver value to all our stakeholders, and make those results repeatable. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in the events industry and music industry in a rapidly growing local live music agency.
Are you passionate about events?
Do you identify as a self-starter, someone who owns projects?
Do you have a track record of building and nurturing relationships?
Do you have an innate appreciation for music’s effect on mood and energy?
Are you looking for an opportunity to catalyze big change in the world through a small team?
As a St. Royal Sales Account Manager you will work closely with qualified leads to design a music solution as the first touch in delivering on our brand promise. This role will deliver results by working with many prospective clients. You will:
- Listen to understand their needs and requirements,
- Offer recommendations and music solutions,
- Fine-tune proposals, invoices, and contracts,
- Collect signed contracts and reservation fees.
- Self-Starter, Proactive, Driven, Quick Learner,
- Positive, Enthusiastic, Great Communicator,
- Enjoys responsibility,
- Keen interest in data, stats, and analytics,
- Adaptable, efficient.
This is a fast-moving environment. Processes and systems are updating constantly. You must be comfortable with change.
- Correspond with pre-qualified clients via email, phone, video calls, or in-person at locations to be determined by client/account manager,
- Nurture relationships with existing clients and conduct outreach to new potential clients,
- Work with multiple clients at once, all at different stages in the sales process,
- Maintain CRMs, keep them up to date, and organized for your own clients,
- Provide management with Sales KPI reports in a timely manner for a weekly sales meeting,
- Work closely with pre-qualified clients ensuring a great experience from entry to exit,
- Manage client’s expectations and communications throughout the sales process,
- Develop a holistic understanding of the client/customer journey by gaining experience within various other positions including but not limited to: sales development, sales, artist & repertoire management, audiovisual consulting, and business development,
- Attend regular conference meetings (in-person, or by video call) and occasionally facilitate video conference meetings with the delivery team,
- Occasional attendance at public performance events (showcase events) to monitor performance and be available for client questions,
- Seek out new and creative opportunities to drive revenue. Make recommendations to increase the efficiency of the role, and increase client/customer success.
- The typical inbound Sales Process includes:
- Receive inbound leads from sales development representative,
- Facilitate sales consultation calls,
- Walk clients through proposals,
- Offer tailored music solutions based on their unique need,
- Negotiate pricing & execute client booking contracts. Collect payments from clients using credit card processing software, issue receipts,
- Follow-ups and various correspondence with clients via email, phone, and in-person,
- Collect payments and signed contracts,
- Attendance at site visit if required during the sales process,
- Hand-off booked events to the coordination team,
- Work with or communicate responsively and professionally with the internal team, audiovisual support team, venues, and other vendors and event professionals, such as event planners and venue coordinators.
- Legally able to work in Canada,
- Highly organized,
- Strong written and verbal communication,
- Proven ability to build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships,
- Good with computers & applications,
- Experience using CRM and spreadsheets,
- Competent in math or analytical thinking,
- 2-5 years experience in hospitality, corporate, or private event Sales or planning,
- Team player, can work individually and within a group,
- Strong knowledge or experience with audiovisual for events a MAJOR asset,
- Strong knowledge and existing relationships with Toronto event venues,
- Must have own, reliable laptop computer.
- This is a full-time position, availability is typically business hours + calls occasionally outside of business hours
- Client consultations can take place on weekday evenings, and some weekends,
- Attendance of events is not part of this role, with the exception of occasional event drop-ins for product knowledge, and QA.
- Working location is generally FLEXIBLE, except:
- Weekly in-person working sessions with the admin team (Thursdays 12-5pm) in Liberty Village, Soho House, Cafes, or other shared-meeting room spaces.
- Additionally, there are several meetings that can be conducted via video call:
- Regular all-hands weekly meetings (Video call-in),
- Regular Sales team monthly meetings (Video call-in),
- Regular weekly accountability meeting (Video call-in),
- The candidate must have access to transportation to attend in-person working sessions,
- The candidate must have access to a quiet workspace with fast, reliable internet.
$60,000 – $95,000
This is a performance-based compensation model that includes a base salary + commissions on sales made.
2-3 weeks paid vacation
All interested and qualified candidates please send resume and relevant info via email to: email@example.com with “ATTN FT SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER” in the subject line.