Andrew St. Royal /
September 10th, 2019
ST. ROYAL ENTERTAINMENT IS SEEKING A NEW TEAM MEMBER!
We are looking for a professional and organized individual for an ongoing position as:
FULL-TIME ARTIST & CULTURE MANAGER
About: St. Royal is a team of personable, skilled event and music professionals with a focus on repeatable and measurable results. We help drive the success of our clients by marrying the right talent for each event’s objectives and needs.
We do what other agencies and entertainment companies dread – we actually work, and we have a blast doing it, because happy clients, a motivated talent roster, and a focused team are what we are about.
Every day we strive to engage and deliver value to all our stakeholders, and make those results repeatable.
Do you identify as a self-starter, someone who owns projects?
Do you have a track record of implementing innovative solutions?
Are you looking for an opportunity to catalyze big change in the world through a small team?
Would you like to imagine and realize the full potential of a successful social initiative?
Job Description – Artist & Culture Manager
As St. Royals Artist & Culture Manager you will work closely with our talent roster to lead goals that we truly believe are the secret sauce our success.
This role will deliver results in four mission-critical areas:
- ARTIST RECRUITING, RETENTION & DEVELOPMENT
You will design, develop and execute the artist’s goals & growth paths. You have a strong ability to mediate conflicts and grievances among artists and find solutions to remedy any issues. You value accountability in yourself and others. You will:
- Be familiar with the proficiencies and competencies of artists in the roster and community,
- Keep client-facing talent catalogs current & up to date,
- Oversee and update the master repertoire lists,
- Oversee and update the client-facing playlists (Spotify),
- Sourcing special talent requests (locally, or internationally),
- Auditioning or vetting talent for inclusion in the internal talent roster,
- Artist feedback sessions, one-on-ones,
- Identify opportunities for artist development, coaching, and advancement.
- LEADERSHIP & OPERATIONAL DEVELOPMENT
You are accountable for the stability and development of a positive artist and admin team culture. You will be working directly with our music artists, our core admin team and the CEO to design initiatives, policies that will play an important role in our continued growth. In this role, you will:
- Assess our current and desired artist and music capabilities to ensure we can deliver on our business promises and brand strategy,
- Design, develop and execute a system to measure and provide feedback on our artist’s culture and improvement progress,
- Design of roster & sub-list hierarchy system,
- Collect feedback & suggestions to developer relating to the artist’s experience,
- Designing new structures and artist (user) workflows in our custom CRM.
- EVENT ROSTER MANAGEMENT
You are responsible to support the event coordination team by ensuring every event has been staffed efficiently and appropriately with the best talent available. You will:
- Assign artists to all booked events based on the specific event requirements (Band, Ensemble, DJs),
- Continually manage roster for sub-outs, and event changes,
- Creating and designing custom live acts based on client’s requirements,
- Drop-ins to events to check in with artists.
- SHOWCASE & MUSIC PROGRAMMING COORDINATION
You are the curator and coordinator of public or on-going St. Royal events like showcases and regular hospitality contracts. You will be responsible for:
- Planning and coordinating the roster and logistics for public-facing “showcase” events, hospitality programming performances and festival events/performances.
- At least 5 years of experience in artist, band or community leadership,
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives,
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style,
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace,
- High proficiency with the Mac Office Suite (Keynote, Pages, Numbers) or equivalent Google Apps, MS Office,
- Excels at operating in a fast-paced environment,
- Excellent people & time management skills,
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done,
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view,
- Persuasive with details and facts,
- Able to delegate responsibilities effectively,
- Enjoys harvesting a healthy, happy workplace with a real emphasis on a strong organizational culture,
- Assumes other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed,
- Basic graphic design abilities and asset.
- Strong relationship-building abilities,
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities,
- Well-developed interpersonal skills,
- Ability to get along with diverse personalities,
- Tactful, mature,
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive — but able to recognize and support the organization’s direction and priorities,
- Phenomenal communication skills – both written, verbal and non-verbal,
- Results-oriented with the ability to balance the business needs and considerations.
- $40,000 – $50,000 salary
- 2-3 weeks paid vacation
All interested and qualified candidates please send resume and relevant experience information via email to: email@example.com with “ATTN FT A&C MANAGER” in the subject line