Job Posting: DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Andrew St. Royal /
February 17th, 2019
ST. ROYAL ENTERTAINMENT IS SEEKING A NEW TEAM MEMBER!
We are looking for a professional and organized individual for an ongoing position as:
Digital Marketing Specialist
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will play a key role in the St. Royal’s Marketing team, which works to generate traffic and qualified leads and increase visibility for the brand’s programs and events. You will help distribute marketing and social assets and campaigns to drive leads, and increase engagement
- Managing day-to-day activities related to St. Royal’s social media profiles, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Vimeo, and more.
- Developing content and strategies specific to each social media platform.
- Produce the majority of content (Graphics Design, Videography, Photography, Copy) to push content out on social media platforms
- Developing and implementing regular social promotions and campaigns (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, Facebook Ad Campaigns, etc.)
- Promoting St. Royal’s events and developing and creating assets to enable this.
- SEO growth of St. Royal Websites
- Manage Google AdWord and Facebook Ad Spend
- Developing weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs and reporting on the effectiveness of social media strategies.
- Staying up-to-date with social media best practices, technologies, and trends.
- Identifying new channels and distribution to increase engagement and the size of our audience.
- Creating and managing a social content calendar that supports and complements the overall content and marketing calendar.
- Writing consistent copy across all channels to suit evolving brand guidelines.
- Identifying and engaging with influencers, experts, and journalists.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- Two to three years of growth hacking or social media management experience, preferably in a B2C environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of social media automation (e.g. Hootsuite) and analytics tools.
- Experience working with Video Editing Software (e.g. Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere) to produce, color grade, and edit videos.
- Ability to generate Graphics for content using Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
- Attention to detail, ensuring social media campaigns and content are consistent and aligned with the brand
- An understanding of content development and analytics.
- Access to their own DSLR or Pro Camcorder Equipment, and has experience doing Videography
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and work independently.
- A proven work ethic and desire to excel and succeed.
- A desire for constant self-improvement.
- A passion for live music and events!
- Working location is generally FLEXIBLE, except:
- 2x weekly working sessions with the admin team (Tuesdays and Thursdays 1-4pm) in Liberty Village, Soho House, Cafes, or other shared-meeting room spaces.
- Regular weekly meetings (Video call-in) 3-4pm on Tuesdays
- The candidate must have access to transportation to attend in-person working sessions
- The candidate must have access to quiet workspace
- $45,000 – $55,000 a year
All interested and qualified candidates please send resume and relevant info via email to: email@example.com with “ATTN Digital Marketing job posting” in the subject line